Aristo Feed 3004
Sturdy design with galvanized metal casing for use in tough environments. Electronically controlled feeding gives accurate and stable arc. The 4-wheel feeder mechanism with grooves in both feed roll and pressure roll gives stable feeding and low wear on the wire, all to avoid operational disturbance.
The feeders are available with either 30 mm diameter rollers for wires 0.6 to 1.6 mm in Steel, Stainless and 0.9 to 1.6 mm in Aluminium.
Choose your level of control. Multiple panel options with U6, U82 and the new MA25 panel specialized for Steel and Aluminium applications.
- New drive motor offers more torque for improved arc starts, more consistent speed and less noise
- Redesigned drive rolls and feed mechanism for more positive feeding performance and reduced risk of wire shavings
- Short Circuit Termination (SCT) technology sharpens the wire at the end of each weld to promote better arc starts
- Feed 3004 can be equipped with a counter balance arm, lifting eye or a wheel kit for increased mobility
- TrueArcVoltage™ system measures the correct arc voltage at the contact tip (together with ESAB torches).
- Mobile Equipment
- Offshore Oil
- Ship/Barge Building
- Steel Industry
|Dimensions||690 x 275 x 420 mm|
|Weight||15 kg (33 lb)|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||300 (440**) mm|
|Wire Diameter||0.6 - 1.6 mm (.023 - 1.16 in.)||0.6 - 1.6 mm (.023 - 1.16 in.)||1.0 - 1.6 mm (.040 - 1/16 in.)||0.9 - 1.6 mm (.035 - 1/16 in.)|
|Wire Feed Speed||0.8-25.0 m/min|
|Wire Spool Capacity||18 (30**) kg|
|Metal||Mild Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminium||Cored|
How to purchase Aristo Feed 3004We are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will point you in the right direction.