Origo Feed 304/484, M13 -19 pole
- Suitable for Mig 402c/502c and 652c
- 2/4 stroke and creep start, simplifies start/stop and the gradual feed of the wire helps to optimise the starts
- Crater filling, eliminates cracks and gives high quality welds
- Adjustable burn-back time to correct stick-out and reduce wear of contact tips
- Digital V/A meters
- Quick connectors- shortest possible set-up times
- ESAB LogicPump, ELP, secures automatic start of water pump by connection of a water cooled welding torch
- TrueArcVoltage™ system, measures the correct arc voltage value independent of the length of the interconnection cable, return cable or welding torch.
|Dimensions||690 x 275 x 420 mm|
|Description or Qualifier||Origo Feed 304||Origo Feed 484|
|Weight||15 kg||19 kg|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Origo Feed 484||Origo Feed 484||Origo Feed 484||Origo Feed 484||Origo Feed 304||Origo Feed 304||Origo Feed 304||Origo Feed 304|
|Max Spool Diameter||300 (440**) mm|
|Wire Diameter||0.6 - 1.6 mm||0.6 - 1.6 mm||1.0 - 1.6 mm||0.8 - 1.6 mm||0.6 - 2.4 mm||0.6 - 2.4 mm||1.0 - 2.4 mm||0.8 - 2.4 mm||18 (30**) mm|
|Wire Feed Speed||1.9 - 25.0 m/min|
|Wire Spool Capacity||18 kg|
|Metal||unall. solid||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Cored Wire||unall. solid||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Cored Wire|
|Burnback Time||0-0.5 sec|
How to purchase Origo Feed 304/484, M13 -19 poleWe are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will point you in the right direction.