Robust Feed Pulse/U6/U82
The Robust Feed, with its ergonomic, robust and enclosed design, is the ideal partner whenever portability and durability are key. These new pulse welding wire feeders are equipped with a new precision wire drive system perfect for demanding applications. Additional features include an MMA outlet and integrated flow meter.
Robust Feed Pulse control functions are easy to find, set and fine-tune, while the Robust Feed U6 offers additional functionality including parameter limits and parameter lock for better repeatability. Robust Feed U82 offers pulse on pulse and other advanced processes with the SuperPulse functionality. All units offer synergic lines to address a wide variety of steel, aluminium and stainless steel wires.
- Fully portable feeder offering the benefits of pulse -reducing weld spatter and post weld clean up, controlling bead appearance and profile, increased speed for position welding and more depending on the application
- Durable, drop-proof housing that withstands demanding applications
- Great portability with ergonomic handles, 5 lifting points and safe for crane lifting handles
- Weatherproof, enclosed design that withstands rain from all directions and inside heater ensures the filler metal is kept dry
- Protected cable connectors and sturdy strain relief for interconnection cable reduces maintenance
- Works as great in the field as in workshops, on a trolley, with or without wheel kit, and other options and accessories
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Mobile Equipment
- Pressure Vessels
- Tank and Vessel Fabrication
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Marine and Offshore
- Steel Erectors
|Dimensions||675 x 265 x 418 mm (26.6 x 10.4 x 16.5 in.)|
|Weight||16.7 kg (36.8 lb)|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||300 mm (12 in.)|
|Wire Diameter||0.6 - 2.0 mm (0.023 - 5/64 in.)||0.6 - 1.6 mm (0.023 - 1/16 in.)||0.8 - 2.4 mm (0.031 - 3/32 in.)||0.8 - 1.6 mm (0.031 - 1/16 in.)|
|Wire Feed Speed||0.8-25.0 m/min|
|Wire Spool Capacity||20 kg|
|Metal||Mild Steel||Stainless Steel||Cored Wire||Aluminium|
500 A @ 60%
400 A @ 100%
630 A @ 35%
|Operating Temp||-20 to +40 degC||+55 degC|
How to purchase Robust Feed Pulse/U6/U82We are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will point you in the right direction.
Part Numbers and Accessories
ELP feature needed for use with legacy equipment for example Cool 1
MTA1 CAN, AT1 CAN and other digital remote controls can be used on packages ending in 891, 894, 887, and 897.
M1, AT1, RS3 and other analogue remote controls can be used on packages ending in 892 and 888.
*Robust Feed Pulse/U6/U82 with push-pull has support for remote control and mechanisation with Miggytrac/Railtrac. Compatible push-pull torches MXH 315PP and MXH 420wPP.