The RobustFeed, with its ergonomic, robust and enclosed design, is the ideal partner for fabricators. These new pulse welding wire feeders are equipped with a new precision wire drive system perfect for demanding applications.
RobustFeed Pulse control functions are easy to find, set and fine-tune, while the RobustFeed U6 offers additional functionality including parameter limits and parameter lock for better repeatability. RobustFeed U82 offers pulse on pulse and other advanced processes with the SuperPulse functionality. All units offer synergic lines to address a wide variety of steel, aluminium and stainless steel wires.
- Fully portable feeder offering the benefits of pulse - reducing weld spatter and post weld clean up, controlling bead appearance and profile, increased speed for position welding and more depending on the application
- PreciDrive wire drive system maintains precision wire feeding performance to promote consistent weld
- Durable housing, sturdy strain relief for interconnection, 5 ergonomic lifting points and safe for crane lifting handles makes product truly portable
- Integrates perfectly on standard trolleys, with or without wheel kit, and other options and accessories
- The 2021 Red Dot design award winning design of the RobustFeed also provides additional benefits including, best in class enclosure from moisture and dust to keep the spool safe, an integrated heater and flow meter and well-designed ergonomics
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Mobile Equipment
- Pressure Vessels
- Tank and Vessel Fabrication
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Marine and Offshore
- Steel Erectors
|Dimensions||675 x 265 x 418 mm (26.6 x 10.4 x 16.5 in.)|
|Weight||16.7 kg (36.8 lb)|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||300 mm (12 in.)|
|Wire Diameter||0.6 - 2.0 mm (0.023 - 5/64 in.)||0.6 - 1.6 mm (0.023 - 1/16 in.)||0.8 - 2.4 mm (0.031 - 3/32 in.)||0.8 - 1.6 mm (0.031 - 1/16 in.)|
|Wire Feed Speed||0.8-25.0 m/min|
|Wire Spool Capacity||20 kg|
|Metal||Mild Steel||Stainless Steel||Cored Wire||Aluminium|
500 A @ 60%
400 A @ 100%
630 A @ 35%
|Operating Temp||-20 to +40 degC||+55 degC|
How to purchase RobustFeed Pulse/U6/U82We are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will point you in the right direction.
Part Numbers and Accessories
ELP feature needed for use with legacy equipment for example Cool 1.
RobustFeed Pulse/U6/U82 with push-pull has support for remote control and mechanisation with Miggytrac B5001 & Railtrac B42V/BV2000. Compatible push-pull torches MXH 315PP and MXH 420wPP.
Combine RobustFeed U0 with one RobustFeed U82 to have two wire feeders simultaneously connected.