Tweco Ultrafeed VAF-4HD
Tweco Roto-Ground is a highly efficient device for grounding weldments while being rotated on turning rolls or positioners . The 2" shaft shoulders up to the steel nut which the user welds to his rotating work or fixture. Tweco Roto-Grounds have no brushes, springs or mercury. A simple adjusting bolt provides maximum efficiency.
Process Capability: MIG (GMAW), Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Advanced Adjustable Features for Optimum Welding Performance; Preflow, Run In, Ramp Time, Postflow, Burnback, Crater Control, Spot & Stitch.
- Heavy Duty 4 Roll Drive System for superior wire feeding
- Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage/WFS; Preview and Hold capability. Trigger & Spot Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue, spot welding capability.
- Weld Schedules: Allows operator to store two optimized welding parameters then digitally recall them with perfect repeatability.
- Inch & Purge Buttons for advancing wire or purging shielding gas.
- Circuit Breaker Protection: No fuses required.
- Indicator Lights to identify power and faults; plus control settings over amps and wire feed speed for IPM or MPM.
- Robust heavy duty rear spool and coil mounting with lifting eye.
- Heavy duty base with no slip feet.
- Standard Tweco No. 4 welding gun quick disconnect.
- Large 1-5/8" diameter drive rolls. (VAF-4HD)
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- FCAW (Flux Core)
|Model||ULTRAFEED VAF-4||ULTRAFEED VAF-4HD|
450 A @ 60%
350 A @ 100%
550 A @ 60%
450 A @ 100%
|Burnback Time||0-1 sec|
|Gas post flow||0-30 sec|
|Gas pre flow||0-5.0 sec|
|Maximum Pressure||7 bar (100 psig)|
|Spot Weld Time||0-20 sec|
|Standards||IEC 60974-1, CSA E60974-1, UL 60974-1|
How to purchase Tweco Ultrafeed VAF-4HDWe are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will point you in the right direction.