Warrior™ Feed 304
The Warrior™ Feed 304 brings you the same benefits as its partner power supply; simple functionality, rugged durability and outstanding performance for 0.8 –1.6 mm wire. Also available in a water cooled version Warrior™ Feed 304w.
- Standard 4-roll drive provides good feedability.
- Sun-friendly display and easy-to-use controls (remote voltage, gas purge, inch wire, WFS) trigger lock, and slow run-in make configuration easy.
- Practical spool cover for use in situations when you need to protect the wire.
- Short Circuit Technology (SCT) functionality which sharpens the wire at the termination of a weld to promote better arc starts, eliminate clipping wire.
- Civil Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Ship/Barge Building
- Repair and Maintenance
|Dimensions||675 x 265 x 418 mm (26.6 x 10.4 x 16.5 in.)|
|Description or Qualifier||Warrior Feed 304w||Warrior Feed 304|
|Weight||14.7 kg (32.4 lb)||14.4 kg (31.7 lb)|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||300 (440*) mm (12 (17*) in.)|
|Wire Diameter||0.6-1.6 mm||0.8-1.6 mm||1.0-1.6 mm||0.9-1.6 mm|
|Wire Feed Speed||1.5-25.0 m/min (4.9-82 ft/min)|
|Wire Spool Capacity||18 kg (39.7 lb)|
|Metal||Mild Steel||Staniless Steel||Aluminum||Cored Wire|
500 A @ 60%
400 A @ 100%
* When used with adapter 0459233880
How to purchase Warrior™ Feed 304We are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will point you in the right direction.