THE AUSTRALASIAN MARKET LEADER IN CUTTING AND WELDING.
Cigweld's history dates back to 1922 when the company was first established in Australia (previously known as CIG). Now, Cigweld is one of the most synonymous and well-respected brands in cutting and welding in Asia Pacific.
Cigweld's extensive portfolio includes products used for heavy-duty industrial, light fabrication, and DIY applications.
- MIG, TIG, Arc and Multi-Process welding machines
- Arc welding accessories (including welding cables, leads, clamps, electrode holders and feed rolls)
- Welding aids (including trolleys, roll cages, foot controls, and remotes)
- Safety equipment (including welding helmets, visors, goggles and gloves)
- Gas control outfits and regulators
- Blow pipes, cutting attachments, hose and flash back arrestors
- Cutting nozzles, welding/heating tips and other accessories
- Portable gas cutting machines and thermic lances
- Welding electrodes
- Welding wires
- TIG and brazing rods and tungsten electrodes
- Solders and fluxes