The Cutmaster 102 weighs in at 62 lbs and provides 100 amps of cutting power. This unit’s light weight compact design combined with multiple voltage selection makes it the most portable and powerful cutting machine available. This unit combined with the 1Torch® has a maximum cut capacity of 1 3/4" (45 mm). More cut capacity than any other system in its class!
- Front Panel LEDs indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency.
- Storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables.
- Versatile 1Torch with ATC disconnect makes it easy to add lead extensions or convert to a machine torch.
- True Guard roll bar provides easy transportation and protection for unmatched durability.
- Multi-voltage allows operation from 208 to 480 Volts in a single power supply.
- Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals.
- Lighter weight design for maximum portability.
|Model||Power Supply||Torch/Lead for 1-1330's||Torch/Lead for 1-1331's|
|Dimensions||762 mm (30 in.) x 305 mm (12 in.) x 381 mm (15 in.)||6.1 m (20 ft) x null x null||15.2 m (50 ft) x null x null|
|Angle of Degree||75 degrees||75 degrees|
|Cuts Manual||25 - 45 mm (1 - 1 3/4 in.)|
|Pierces||20 mm (3/4 in.)|
|Weight||28.1 kg (62 lb)|
45 A @ 460 V
45 A @ 600 V
95 A @ 230 V
Plasma Gas Requirements
|Gas Pressure||4.8 bar (70 psi)|
|Gas Flow||212 l/min (450 cfh)|
How to purchase Cutmaster 102We are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will point you in the right direction.