The Cutmaster 152, weighing only 62 lbs, offers multi-voltage 1-or 3-phase input capability and provides 120 amps of cutting power for a 1 1/4” (30 mm) recommended cut and 2” (50 mm) maximum cut.This compact unit, like all other Cutmasters, comes standard with the 1Torch® providing you with the well known comfort and reliability famous throughout the industry.
- Front Panel LEDs indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency.
- Storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables.
- Versatile 1Torch with ATC disconnect makes it easy to add lead extensions or convert to a machine torch.
- True Guard roll bar provides easy transportation and protection for unmatched durability.
- Multi-voltage allows operation from 208 to 480 Volts in a single power supply.
- Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals.
- Lighter weight design for maximum portability.
|Model||Power Supply||Torch/Lead for 1-1730's||Torch/Lead for 1-1731's|
|Dimensions||762 mm (30 in.) x 305 mm (12 in.) x 381 mm (15 in.)||6.1 m (20 ft) x null x null||15.2 m (50 ft) x null x null|
|Angle of Degree||75 degrees||75 degrees|
|Cuts Manual||30 - 50 mm (1 1/4 - 2 in.)|
|Pierces||25 mm (1 in.)|
|Weight||28.1 kg (62 lb)|
120 A @ 230 V
56 A @ 460 V
56 A @ 600 V
Plasma Gas Requirements
|Gas Pressure||4.8 bar (70 psi)|
|Gas Flow||212 l/min (450 cfh)|
How to purchase Cutmaster 152We are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will point you in the right direction.