Hand-held, light and portable power source for plasma cutting with a 220-240V 50/60Hz single phase power supply.
Very simple to use and with a colour LCD panel and all adjustments in just one knob.
No need to adjust the gas the machine automatically detects the inlet and outlet pressure. An automatic system purges gas after cutting, increasing the useful life of the consumables.
Recommended cutting capacity = 10 mm (254 mm/min)
Maximum cutting capacity = 16 mm (150 mm/min)
- Light and portable, weighing only 13 kg (including torch)
- Easy to use 4.3" colour LCD panel, with all adjustments in just one knob
- Torch trigger 2T/4T function
- Torch trigger lock for greater safety
- Grate or plate cutting functions
- Comes with torch included
- Three-year guarantee for the power source and three months for the torch
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Ship and Offshore Yards
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Light Fabrication
- Industrial Production & Manufacturing
|Dimensions||465 x 200 x 315 mm|
|Carbon Steel||10 mm|
|Stainless Steel||8 mm|
|Description or Qualifier||Including Torch|
|Frequency Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Volts||220-240 ± V|
|Duty Cycle||40 %|
|Output Current AC||30 A|
|VAC Out||120 VAC|
Plasma Gas Requirements
|Gas Flow||145 l/min|
How to purchase Cutmaster 30We are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will point you in the right direction.