Savage A40 Air
Combined with ESAB PAPR the Savage A40 Air delivers uncompromising protective performance for all welding activities. The PAPR system provides user-selectable airflow control to deliver TH2-level filtration performance for fine particulates.
The welding experience is further enhanced with Savage A40's state-of-the art ADF light filtration, offering True Colour viewing of the weld pool and full user-adjustable controls for shade, delay and sensitivity. An easy-to-access grind mode button allows fast switching between grinding and welding. The Savage A40 Air checks all the boxes for the serious and professional welder.
- External shade adjustment between DIN 9 and DIN 13 and an optical class of 1/1/1/2. Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside
- Four arc sensors for higher auto darkening response
- Wider coverage and a larger viewing area of 100 x 50 mm (3.93 x 1.96 in.) that offers a wide field of vision and increased spatial awareness
- Sensitivity control is an adaptable feature useful when welding low amp TIG for better reaction to darker arc light
- Delay control enabling the welder to set how long the lens stays dark after the welding arc stops. Short delay helps get the job done faster during tack welding, whilst longer delay is useful for high amperage welding
- Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 4 Grind Mode
- True Colour allowing for a brighter view and enhanced colour definition
- Respiratory option with ESAB PAPR
- Plasma Cutting
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG)
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- PAW - Plasma Arc Welding
|Weight||0.7 kg (1.5 lb)|
How to purchase Savage A40 AirWe are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will point you in the right direction.