Aristo 1000 AC/DC SAW
The Aristo® 1000 AC/DC power source provides high productivity and high quality to meet real-world welding challenges. Innovative features ensure reliability, efficiency and ease of use in a machine designed to satisfy the most demanding of welding requirements.
- Designed for use with the digital PEK controller and the robust A2/A6 feeder units
- A global inverter - connect to a three phase mains supply from 380 to 575 V, 50 or 60 Hz
- Change between DC and AC ”on the fly”. Minimize downtime and weld defects by the push of a button
- CableBoost™ patent-pending technology ensures the performance of the power source is unaffected even when long welding cables are used. What you set is what you get
- Increase productivity up to 65% compared to DC+ welding by using the higher deposition rate of unbalanced AC with the same heat input
- Bead Profile Modelling™ provides adjustable AC settings for precise control of penetration profile and depth, dilution, arc stability and weld appearance to achieve the best productivity and quality for each weld
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- SAW - Submerged Arc Welding
- ESW - Electro-Slag Welding
|Duty Cycle||100 %|
|Mains Supply||380-575 V|
|Max Load||1000/44V A|
|Open Circuit Voltage||126 VDC|
|Fuse Slow||63-100 A|
Weights and Dimensions
Interested in this product? Contact us.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will point you in the right direction.